Share a fun day of sailing with your friends and family and create unforgettable memories!
Call for pricing and availability. Charters fill fast, so call today to reserve your day and time.
Our charters leave from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut grove, Miami, Florida.
Grove is a lively and historic neighborhood where you can find many
interesting shops and restaurants. From the Classic Key West style bar
and restaurant "Scotty's" to the most refined dining experience you can
imagine at the French Bistro "Le Bouchon".
We highly recommend that you make some time to explore " The Grove" when booking a charter with us. It is worth the trip!
On the day of your charter please:
* Bring any snacks and drinks you wish to consume in a small to medium size cooler.
* Avoid bringing jewelry or personal belongings that could be misplaced while swimming.
* Bring a change of clothes and towels.
* Make sure to put on suntan lotion or sunblock before coming aboard.
Wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to move about freely
around the sailboat. Cotton shirts and shorts are recommended.
* Please bring credit card or cash to pay for your charter prior to sailing away with us.
* Kindly be at the boat at least 15 to 30 minutes prior to scheduled charter time.
* Sit back and enjoy our beautiful sunny skies, emerald green bay and warm winds!
Captain Meredith and crew will make sure that you have the most exciting and relaxing sailing experience ever.
THANK YOU for choosing Sailing Adventures Miami.
Sailing Adventures Miami in Miami services the needs of
Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Miami, Miami Beach.
Sailing Adventures Miami
3400 Pan American Dr.